Environmental Site Assessments
Environmental Assessments are often necessary to take project planning a step further with site‐specific information. Our team has the capacity and experience to recognize assessment needs and respond to regulatory requests, and to conduct focused, cost‐effective investigations to provide clients with the knowledge to effectively complete a project, maintain regulatory compliance, and protect all interests. Gen7 has experience designing and efficiently completing assessments to meet existing regulations, or to address unexpected conditions or situations that may arise due to emergencies or additional conditions imposed by regulators in non‐standard situations.
We have environmental assessment expertise in:
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments;
- Pre‐disturbance assessments to fully characterize the setting of a proposed development, including soils, vegetation, hydrology and wildlife;
- Detailed Site Assessments (DSAs) to inform reclamation status;
- Species at Risk (SAR) and Species‐specific wildlife surveys and wildlife monitoring, and pre-construction wildlife sweeps;
- Suspicious material sampling and reporting; and;
- Timber Assessments.
- Vegetation Sampling and Monitoring.
- Noxious weed assessments.
- Wetland Classification and Evaluation.