Phase 3 ESA – Remediation
Remediation, whether in response to an emergency or a Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment (Phase 2 ESA), provincial and/or federal guideline contaminant exceedances in soil or water require environmental remediation, our team presents and discusses different remediation approaches with our clients to find the best solution, and oversees the execution as efficiently and cost‐effectively as possible.
Environmental Remediation Services with Gen7 Environmental Solutions include:
- Initial assessment, sampling, delineation and mapping;
- Advice on regulatory reporting and messaging;
- Understanding and interpretation experience of all potential applicable guidelines, including the Tier 1 and 2 Soil and Groundwater Remediation Guidelines, Alberta Government Environmental Quality Guidelines for Alberta Surface Waters, and Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines by the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME).
- Guidance including supervision and direction of contractions;
- Development of Remediation Action Plan with options and cost estimates to achieve remediation goals;
- Securing and supervision of contractors for completion of the remediation action plan;
- All characterization and confirmatory sampling and submission for analysis, and the interpretation of analytical results;
- Treatment of impacted soils or soil-water-vegetation materials;
- Completion of disposal applications and approvals for landfill disposal; and
- Preparation of reports for regulatory filing with professional sign‐off.